You must activate your Kaspersky Lab application after installing it. To do so, enter the activation code you have purchased or click Activate trial version of the application within the application to receive a free trial license for 30 days. Once the trial license expires, the anti-virus databases will no longer be updated and most of the application’s functions will become unavailable. For more information about trial licenses, see this article.
Purchase an activation code and activate the application to continue using it.
After your first purchase, you can extend your license term or transfer it to a different Kaspersky Lab product with protection for the same, or greater, number of devices. To do so, buy an activation code at a discount in the Renewal & Upgrade Center. You will need the key for the previous license you purchased. For more information, see this article about license renewal.
Buy an activation code online
- Choose a product from the online store, such as Kaspersky Internet Security.
- Click Buy now.
- You will then be redirected to your Shopping Cart. After proceeding to the checkout, enter your billing information and click Review your order.
- Enter your payment details, review your order, and then click Buy Now.
- The activation code will be sent to the email address you specified.
- Activate the application with your newly purchased activation code.
Buy an activation code in a local store
- On the Find a Partner page, select your country and enter a region and company name.
- Click Search.
- Choose a store from the list that is convenient for you.
Activate the application with the activation code you received after making your purchase.
Buy an activation code in My Kaspersky
- Sign in to the My Kaspersky, or create an account if you do not have one.
- Go to the Store section and choose a product, such as Kaspersky Internet Security.
- Select the number of devices you wish to protect, and click Buy now.
- You will be redirected to your Shopping Cart. If you would like to turn on auto-renewal, please read the Auto-Renewal Service Terms and then click Continue.
- Fill in the Customer Info section and click Next.
- Fill in the Payment Info section and click Next.
- Complete your purchase.
- Check whether an activation code has been added to the Licenses section.
- To activate the application, connect it to My Kaspersky or enter the activation code manually.
What to do if you didn’t receive an activation code after paying
If any issues arose when purchasing an activation code to renew your product license (for instance, you didn’t receive an activation code after making your payment):
- If you made your purchase via the Kaspersky Lab online store, click this link and enter your order number and password.
- Alternatively, contact Digital River’s customer service department through their self-service portal.
If you made your purchase via a different Kaspersky Lab partner, you will need to contact them directly.