Webroot SecureAnywhere Keycode not working – Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus runs scan in the background without interrupting your work. It detects the threats and also blocks the fake and phishing websites to protect you from the identity theft or for stealing your personal information. In order to download and install the Webroot on your system, you need to visit the link webroot.com/safe. It will prompt you for the Webroot product key or keycode which is essential to install your Webroot version of the product. The Webroot keycode comes along with the product at the time of purchase and also can be purchased from the retail store or from the online stores available.
WEBROOT SECUREANYWHERE KEYCODE NOT WORKING
While purchasing your product online from the official website then the Webroot keycode can be found in the mailbox of your registered email id or you can ask via phone as well. When you purchased a retail card from the market from the retail store by visiting them then you can find the Webroot keycode on the backside of the Webroot retail card. The product key or keycode can be redeemed by visiting the link webroot.com/safe official website. You won’t be able to install the Webroot on your system if the Webroot SecureAnywhere keycode comes as invalid, not working, or already redeemed. Here we are going to discuss the few issues and their step-by-step solution.
REASON OF THE ISSUE – WEBROOT SECUREANYWHERE KEYCODE NOT WORKING OR INVALID:
- Webroot keycode ripped.
- Used Webroot keycode.
- Wrong or invalid Webroot keycode.
- Webroot retail card not activated.
- Issues with the Webroot subscription.
If the Webroot keycode is redeemed or stolen then you need to contact Webroot Support online or via phone to get it correct or to get another Webroot keycode. You have to send them an email with all the related information mentioned at the time of purchase, they will verify your details and then provide you the New Webroot keycode. In case they did not find the details accurate then you need to purchase a fresh Webroot SecureAnywhere keycode.
FOLLOW THE BELOW STEPS TO FIX WEBROOT KEYCODE NOT WORKING ISSUE:
- You need to check whether the Webroot keycode which you have entered is valid or not.
- You need to again recheck the keycode from the mailbox of your registered email id, in case of online purchase.
- If you have purchased retail card then find the keycode on the backside of the retail card with silver coated Keycode.
ADD LICENSE KEYCODE IN WEBROOT ACCOUNT:
- Open the website webroot.com/safe and login to your account using details mentioned in your registered email id and password.
- Select the menu bar and click Manage Keycodes then select Add Product Keycode.
- Now enter the Webroot keycode in the required field and then click Add button.
If there is any issue you face during the above procedure contact Webroot Support or try to uninstall and reinstall Webroot product.
UNINSTALLING WEBROOT SECUREANYWHERE:
- Click on the start button and then select the Control Panel from the menu.
- Click on the program and features, select Programs and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Now from the list of product, you need to select the product which you want to remove and then click uninstall.
- Wait until the process is finished and then restart your system.
REINSTALLING WEBROOT SECUREANYWHERE:
- Visit webroot.com/safe, and click Download Now to download your version of the product.
- Now double click on the downloaded file to run the installation process and then follow the instructions.
- Click Agree to accept the Software license agreement and then type the product key when prompted.
- Click close after the successful installation of the Webroot product on your system.
After the above process is still there are issues then Webroot SecureAnywhere Keycode not working then you can try contacting Webroot Support for the further help. For further you may visit us at webroot.com/safe.