“Fresher Version Already Installed” mistake message shows up when introducing Trend Micro Security programming “
You see the accompanying blunder message when introducing your Trend Micro Security programming:
“More current Version Already Installed You should expel the more current Trend Micro Security programming previously introduced on this computer…”
- This occurs on the off chance that you attempt to introduce a lower variant of the Trend Micro program over the fresher form.
- You need to keep the most recent adaptation
- Since the most recent program form is now introduced, you don’t have to introduce the old form any longer. You can just drop the establishment procedure by clicking the No button.
- You need to uninstall the most recent form and reinstall Trend Micro Security Software
- To uninstall and reinstall Trend Micro Security, do the accompanying:
- Click Yes to expel the more up to date form of your Trend Micro Security programming.
- Restart the PC when incited.
- After the PC restarts, the establishment of your Trend Micro Security programming will continue.
- Need Additional Help?