Trend Micro not opening Powerless to open the primary support of Trend Micro Security
- You can’t open the principle comfort of your Trend Micro Security programming regardless of whether the framework plate symbol is obvious.
- This can occur because of the accompanying situations:
- Clashing outsider security programming
- Infection disease
- Pattern Micro Security programming is running in similarity mode
- Missing way factor in Windows
To determine the issue, do both of the accompanying choices:Trend Micro not opening
To evacuate clashing programming or infection disease, do both of the accompanying advances:
- Uninstall Conflicting Software
- Having outsider security programming or more established Trend Micro projects introduced on your PC may prompt establishment and execution issues. To evacuate these projects and their parts pursue the means underneath:
- On your console, press the Windows Key + R keys.
- In the Open field, type “appwiz.cpl”, at that point press ENTER. The Programs and Features window will open.
- Select the program you have to expel, at that point click Remove or Uninstall.
- Trust that the program will be uninstalled, at that point restart your PC when inquired.
- For the total rundown of outsider security programming and directions on the best way to evacuate them
Run HouseCall to check for infection contamination : Trend Micro not opening
Run Housecall to filter your PC from malware. For complete guidelines, allude to this Knowledge Base article: Scanning your PC utilizing Trend Micro HouseCall (For Home Users).