How To Fix Kaspersky Error 27300 – Antivirus Support
Numerous users are reporting that they are encountering Kaspersky error 27300 while installing klim6.sys_driver on their PC. This error appears for several reasons and needs quick solutions. Otherwise, it may hamper the security of your personal data. The upgraded apps on your iOS device can be incompatible with iTunes. An annoying error like this often prevents the normal functions of the PC. Moreover, it restricts the users from using other applications.
Symptoms Of Kaspersky Error 27300
- The computer responds slowly to your commands.
- The system lags behind and gets locked down automatically.
- The PC keeps on crashing and displays some unknown signs.
Primary Causes Of Error 27300
- Due to improper download of Kaspersky, users may get this error at the time of installing the application.
- Corrupted Registry entries is another factor which can cause this issue.
- A disrupted internet connection is a significant cause of the failed installation.
- This error appears due to faulty device drivers.
- You can face this error if your system lacks updated device drivers.
- The existing version of Windows may not support the installation of Kaspersky.
- Internal factors such as accumulation of junk files in the system can keep the installation process incomplete. As a result, you get error 27300 Kaspersky.
Excellent Methods For Eliminating Error 27300
Following are some of the easiest solutions that you can apply to fix the error code without much effort:
Repair the registries linked to error code 27300
Go to the Registry Editor section. Select the key linked to Kaspersky error 27300. Under the ‘File’ menu, select ‘Export.’ Now, select a location to save the backup key and rename the backup file. Then, go to the ‘Exchange range’ tab and choose the ‘Selected branch’ option and save the file.
Perform a malware scan of your PC
Since malware attack is one of the key reasons for this error, scan your system for malware. After that, delete the malware infected files and registries.
Clean out the junk files
Temporary files and folders accumulate on the PC due to regular use. So, a timely removal of these files is necessary to boost the performance of the computer.
Update device drivers
Select ‘Device Manager’ and expand it to select your device from the list. Right-click on your device and select ‘Driver.’ Then, search for the updated driver and install it on your PC.
Windows System Restore
It helps to fix the problem when the recent system changes do not support the properties of Kaspersky software. Select ‘System Restore’ and enter the password of your computer. Now, follow the on-screen instructions to restore your system.
Install all the latest updates and perform a clean installation
When you type ‘Update’ in the search box, the Windows Update box appears. It will highlight if the latest updates are due. Then, click ‘install updates’ button to install the pending updates.
Uninstall the existing version of Windows and make a clean installation to fix this error. It is a time-consuming method and can affect your PC if you miss out even a single step. Therefore, you can avoid this risk by connecting with our Kaspersky Tech Support.
Uninstall and reinstall Kaspersky antivirus
Go to the ‘Control Panel’ and select ‘Programs.’ Now, select ‘Programs and features’ and look for error 27300 related programs. Click on Kaspersky linked entry and choose ‘Uninstall’ and follow the instructions. After removing Kaspersky successfully, download and reinstall it again on your PC.
Why does Kaspersky error 27300 occur?
Kaspersky error 27300 may occur due to any one of the following reasons:
- There has been a corrupt downloading of our Kaspersky software as a result of which our software is not being able to launch properly.
- The installation process of our software has not been completed.
- Our Kaspersky software has been infected by some malicious files or folders.
- The drivers of our system have crashes suddenly without any proper reason.
- The internet connection of our system has become disrupted due to some cause.
Symptoms of Kaspersky error 27300:
The various symptoms of Kaspersky error 27300 are as follows:
- Our PC gets locked on its own all of a sudden.
- Our device becomes extremely slow and takes a longer time to perform simple functions.
- Overall, our machine starts to behave oddly indicating that something wrong is happening with our system.
How to get rid of Kaspersky error 27300?
The various methods that we can use to get rid of Kaspersky error 27300 are as follows:
The first method that we have in hand is to repair the Windows Registry files of our device that is related to our Kaspersky software. It is quite possible that we have accidentally deleted any of these files or the files have become corrupt due o virus infection. To repair the registries, the steps are as follows:
- Go to the Start button present on the Taskbar of your desktop screen.
- In the search box that appears at the bottom of our screen, enter “command”. Do not press enter immediately after typing this.
- After that, click on Ctrl +Shift simultaneously from your keyboard and then press the Enter button.
- The system will ask for your Click on Yes.
- A new window will appear. Type “Regedit” in the box that appears. Press the Enter key.
- You will be directed to the Registry Editor section. Select the cause that might be linked with the error 27300.
- The file menu will appear. Click on Export from the list that appears.
- Click on Save in to select the location where you want to save your repaired registry files.
- Type the name of your backup files.
- The Export Range menu will appear. Click on the Selected Branch option from there.
- To get the .reg file, click on Save.
These are the following steps required to repair the registry files of our device. However, while carrying out these steps, we must be very careful and take as much time as needed because a mistake can bring about a potentially harmful to our computer which might be irreparable.
The second method is to scan our device in search of any malware which may have infected our anti-virus software thereby preventing it from functioning properly. For that, we need to download software from the internet which can efficiently scan our device for any such suspicious files and folders and inform the user if any such file is found.